Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Lottery Software Updated...YIPPEEE!
The most tedious part of managing our numbers for the pool is having to take the 60+ number sets we have on a regular basis - then manually type them into the software on the computer that lets me print out the playslips. I was just telling Anna the other day, "I wish the software had import capabilities...." Which would mean that I could take the numbers that Excel generates and directly import them into the playslip printing software.

As I prepared the numbers for this evening the printing software notified me that an update was available.....could it be what I was wishing for? BINGO!!! There's an import-export button now! Importing the 63 number sets we have was a 5 minute process ! If this luck continues we are bound to hit it BIG soon!

No comments:

Hits